mQuest® 18a has arrived.
Digital surveys and data collections
are getting easier now.
The mQuest® app.
Better than ever.
Naturally mQuest® 18a comes with many valuable optimisations. Switch seamless between two questionnaires during a survey with the new companion sheet function and utilize optimised, dynamic filters in question groups, as well as new setting options for an even better usability.
The inner value.
More of everything: Speed, stability, security.
Numerous under the hood optimisations make mQuest® faster, more stable and more secure than ever. Starting with the modernisation of the security architecture and guidelines, over system architecture optimisation for better performance and scalability, to the optimised integration potential for upgraded mQuest® APIs.
One more thing …
Oracle Java is no more. Long live OpenJDK!
To deliver the best possible user experience for our clients, we build our enterprise applications on Java as a robust platform since the beginning. After a corporate acquisition Oracle changed the licensing terms and the support structure for thier Java runtime environments on short notice.
To prevent additional cost for our clients the QuestEditor will be changed in this release from Oracle Java SE Runtime to the new OpenJDK. By this change the known performance and high security standards of mQuest® will be not affected whatsoever.
For this reason, starting with the 05th of December 2018, we kindly ask you to adopt to mQuest® 18a soon and to please download and install also the new QuestEditor incl. OpenJDK as a package from our download area. The webstart version will stop working after this date.
All new features in detail.
- New feature: Companion Sheet – Additionally to the primary questionnaire it is possible to use a second questionnaire besides. This enables flexible switching during a survey.
- Keyboard layout according question type (text, numbers, mail, phone etc.)
- Optimisation of dynamic filtering in question groups
- Optimisation for Apple iOS 12 and Android 9 (Pie)
- Support for new mobile devices like iPhone XS and XR
- Notification for not synchronised data on the start screen for an even better overview
- Optional: Automatic synchronisation at the first mQuest® app start
- Interviewer invitation by e-mail (self-assignment of credentials, easy app configuration via link or QR code)
- Single data set deletion in the SurveyManager
- Forgotten-Password function
- Numerous details optimisation to improve usability
- Single-Sign-On for SurveyManager and QuestReport
- Enterprise domain integration options via ActiveDirectory/LDAP/OpenID-Connect
- Technical improvements for more performance, stability and security
- Minor bugfixing
- SurveyExport API: Relational PDF-Export (export in relation to collected data)
- Task API: Filter and sorting by task parameters
- Online documentation under https://api.mQuest.de