Digitalized auditing of the global retailer network
The automotive industry finds itself in a phase of transformation. In this regard, the Volkswagen Group is dealing with both scaling and changing processes, an increase in complexity and the modernization of IT systems. The goal of the Volkswagen Group is to link the mobile and the digital world in an optimal way – this is where cluetec comes into play.
The two companies jointly developed the new Group Audit Management System (GAMS) based on mQuest® Audit. Cross-brand audits for the global retailer network are digitalized completely. In this way, it is ensured that the customer experience and the offered service meets the high standards of the group.
Customer: Volkswagen AG
In a nutshell
- Deployed product: mQuest® Audit
- Digitalization of audits for more than 60 standards across the brands VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda and VW Commercial Vehicles
- Business Intelligence solution and reporting based on Microsoft Power BI
- Customizing of the standard software and interfaces to individual requirements
- Collaboration platform with a concept for roles and permissions (group, brand managers, country managers, importers and authorized dealers)
- Integrated action and escalation management for internal and external users