Clever digitized from the initial inspection to the final approval at STREIF Haus
Builders throughout Germany trust in the prefabricated house supplier STREIF from Weinsheim since 1929. In order to digitize construction related processes efficiently and reliably, STREIF trusts on a combination of the low-code platform Intrexx and a branded version of the mQuest® application for mobile data collection.
From the initial inspection to final approval, all tasks and information on the construction process are documented across every craft. With the use of mQuest®, fillable PDFs are replaced by digital checklists and forms.
As a result, master data such as addresses, plans, or even samples from Intrexx can be integrated into the mobile application. The elimination of media discontinuities and manual post-processing makes the solution a secure investment in a digitized future.
Customer: STREIF Haus GmbH
In a nutshell
- Deployed product: mQuest® for Intrexx
- Replacing fillable PDFs through mobile forms and checklists on smartphones and tablets
- Seamless integration of the mobile solution into the Intrexx portal
- Digital transformation of the entire process from initial inspection to final approval
- Integration of master data from Intrexx into digital forms
- Time and cost savings by replacing manual processes