Extensive digital customer journey study
Flight guests of Lufthansa, SWISS and Austrian Airlines systematically provided feedback on the entire travel chain at the moment of truth in a group-wide project of the Lufthansa Group.
The focus was on digital touchpoints, such as the search for information, the booking process, the check-in and notifications in advance of the flight. But also the experience of personal contact, on-board and ground processes as well as current sensitivities of the guests were recorded. Selected customers from the Miles and More program were invited to participate in the project using their own Android and Apple devices. After the installation of the mQuest® app, the „Trip Diary“ questionnaire was assigned.
In a nutshell
- Deployed product: mQuest® Diary
- Independent completion of questionnaires on participants‘ own smartphones
- Clearly structured questionnaires covered all phases of the customer journey
- 773 recorded reports of air travel during the study
- Independent of WiFi or mobile networks thanks to offline functionality at an altitude of 15,000 m
- Daily upload of results