at Frankfurt Airport
Frankfurt Airport Retail has developed into one of the most successful business segments of Fraport AG. Variousmarket places – integrated into the superior architecture of the airport – are situated in central locations along the walkways, before and after the security checks. Fraport is only looking for first class tenant partners with expertise in the fields of retail or gastronomy and will invite only those to competition procedures.
In order to meet the high requirements, Fraport AG introduced a continuous quality management including, among other things, regular store checks. Since 2013, the store checks have been carried out using the mobile survey software mQuest®.
Client: Fraport AG
In a nutshell
- Project start: January 2013
- Approximately 100 checks per month in stores at Frankfurt Airport
- Collection of data on 15–60 quality criteria per category
- Daily upload via Wi-Fi and mobile network
- Reports on shop-, operator- or divisional level for example in the categories food & beverage, duty free and fashion. Comparison with a defined period and / or agreed minimum values.