Digitized traffic surveys and passenger counting in the region of Vienna
Schuster + Schuster Traffic Infrastructure Consulting GmbH continuously conducts traffic surveys for transport companies and transport associations on buses. This includes surveys as well as entry and exit counts. In doing so, the company uses tablets in combination with the mQuest® Traffic survey software since 2019.
Tasks include the preparation and implementation of the survey as well as the transmission of the data to the client. In 2020, projects with the client VOR could thus be successfully implemented. These surveys aim to provide an up-to-date picture of how passengers are using the service. The obtained data is the basis for revenue sharing procedures and upcoming planning tasks.
Partner: Schuster + Schuster Traffic Infrastructure Consulting GmbH
End customer: Verkehrsverbund Ost-Region (VOR) GmbH
In a nutshell
- Product in use: mQuest® Traffic
- Increase in the number of interviews in buses
- Cost and time savings through the replacement of paper-driven processes
- Quickly customizable survey forms and flexible assignments within the task management
- Error-free results without media breaks nearly in real time
- 100 % offline and therefore independent of WiFi or mobile data connection