Flughafen Zürich AG
Data on passenger structures and passenger satisfaction has been recorded systematically at Zurich airport since 2007, to serve as the basis for improvements in service and infrastructure. Additionally, the survey is used as an information source for many internal sections within Flughafen Zürich AG.
With approx. 15,000 interviews a year, particular importance is placed on efficient and error-free data recording. mQuest® has been used for many years and has proved itself to be a reliable assistant. mQuest® undergoes continuous further development allowing the user to remain at the cutting edge of technology.
Client: Flughafen Zürich AG
In a nutshell
- Deployed products: mQuest® market research and mQuest® direct response
- Project start: 2007
- 10 mobile devices for offline surveys, transfer via Wi-Fi
- Interview duration: Approximately 5 to 7 minutes
- Approximately 15,000 interviews are conducted each year at Zurich airport
- Multi-lingual in use (German and English)