Standardizing store audits in 14 Latin American countries
Based with 13 offices in Latin America, dichter & neirafrom Panama has been supporting more than 350 companies for over 33 years by generating and integrating insights in the areas of Shopper Understanding, Consumer Knowledge and Point of Sales dynamics.
d&n has chosen the mobile offline solution mQuest® for auditing and evaluating the point of sales execution activities for a global consumer goods company in 14 Latin American countries. More than 700 auditors perform over 23,000 store visits per month. In addition to the reliable offline functionality, the native support of iOS devices was a fundamental element in selecting the proper software for the challanging project. The fast adaptation of surveys to new project requirements offers additional value.
Client: dichter & neira
In a nutshell
- Deployed product: mQuest®
- Used in 14 countries by more than 700 fieldwork users and 20 different types of surveys
- More than 23,000 store execution audits per month since 2015
- Over 90% of the original process has been automated
- Daily upload of results
- Independent of Wi-Fi or mobile networks thanks to offline functionality