mQuest® in use by Lufthansa
Lufthansa is already planning tomorrow’s cabin and passenger experience. In order to integrate passengers’ needs and wishes into the design at an early stage, alternative seating concepts, washrooms, variants of the entrance area, draft designs, and other product ideas were set up in a hall near Frankfurt to be tested by Lufthansa’s frequent flyers.
On behalf of Lufthansa, Klare Antworten GmbH used the mobile offline survey software mQuest® to develop a test approach to measure the level of acceptance of various product variants in a comparable manner while giving the passengers the opportunity to leave extensive and detailed feedback.
In a nutshell
- Product in use: mQuest®
- 30 mobile devices (iPads) in use
- Access to diagrams in real time, even with the survey in progress
- Interview duration approx. 2 hours
- Clinic approach with a detailed comparison of prototypes
- 3 waves of different test sets with 250 self-completed interviews each