Survey processes digitalized with mQuest® and a customer specific portal
Since more than five decades ECE Shopping-Center develops, plans, realizes, rents and manages globally. Various surveys about increase in quality of the shopping experience are carried out by each center in periodic intervals.
In the context of a digitalization strategy cluetec has developed a system for the organization, execution and analysis in close cooperation with ECE. Center managers can plan surveys and individualize questionnaires for the respective center via a central portal. Every person involved is automatically informed about tasks and the current state of the survey project. The data, which has been collected with mQuest®, is synchronized with the system and can directly be analysed and compared via a dashboard.
Client: ECE Projektmanagement GmbH & Co. KG
In a nutshell
- Products in use: mQuest® and an individually developed portal
- Questionnaires, which can be individualized, for all belonging shopping centers
- Automated, center specific PowerPoint and Excel reports
- Concept and development of an organization and analysis portal
- Automated allocation of orders and questionnaires
- Upload of data via WLAN and mobile network on a daily basis